Tuesday, February 23, 2010

To Bump In My Pinky Finger Hurts When I Bend It Anyone Who Knows Anything About Hands / Wrists I Desperately Need Some Help!?

Anyone who knows anything about hands / wrists I desperately need some help!? - to bump in my pinky finger hurts when i bend it

OK, so it started to August 2008, during my hockey season started hurting my right wrist done. It was very difficult to fold - so put your hands on your hips or the attempt to push up almosst was because the pain does not at some point he could not on the cover of waste. I am the right hand, so do not know whether this is something to do .... Autumn / winter, there was no swelling or anything, but if I'm excited that this could damage and has yet to make ice .... even when my skin tends to be more sensitive - almost as if she was beaten ... Pain appears in the wrist and rarely extends below my little finger so that it is difficult, and most of my other fingers are a bit stiff and painful to things like shirts, buttons and things to do .. .... butIn recent months, it generally low, but when will everyonce in a week or two where it really hurts and has a little episode .... and now I got a shock when I am out of my hand is relaxed and the wrist is rounded and is not a great ball hard, the region has about 1 inch square, and my parents all the time, I believe, nothing more, if I the school nurse came almost insisted to my doctor .... Now, with the shock and pain, time in almost a year ago I began to wonder if I consult a doctor because he has left, not only made worse .....

Do you think that they know what is wrong? or what should I do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment