Tuesday, February 16, 2010

How Does Ringworm Look When It Is Healing What Does Ringworm Look Like When It's Healing?

What does ringworm look like when it's healing? - how does ringworm look when it is healing

I had ringworm a few months now. I first tried to a foot of counter athletes ringworm medication. Probably does not apply to all religious, because I can get do not know the severity of the ringworm. Then I realized that it was focused on other parts of my body. Then there are about two months for the first time went to the doctor and the doctor told me it was ringworm. It requires 4 (150 mg) tablets to treat fungal infections (Flucanazole) and were taken once a week, as she says. Not clear that I went a month ago and increased my dose. She prescribed me 14 tablets of 150 mg, but this time it would take a day for two weeks to complete. It is not clear when I came back last week and saw a dermatologist. He had my dose of 20 mg tablets of 200 FLucanazole ..... Finally, I think it could work. Ringworm on the arm seems to get inside the white circles. Does this mean that is the means, or should I look elsewhere for help? HELP!

2 comments:

diablo h said...

slowly, as he was gone, I have concluded Lotrimin 3 times per day and within 2 weeks. Try this in addition to their medications! Good luck!

Steph68 said...

It seems better. You must continue to use drugs, until they disappear altogether, or has lost time.

Post a Comment