Thursday, February 18, 2010

Plymouth Slut Msn Have I Fxcked It Up?

Have I fxcked it up? - plymouth slut msn

Ok, I like theres this guy named Jake.
and recently I was in love with his best friend (do not know exactly) and so yesterday we went cinema. Jake, his best friend, and now my ex-boyfriend, Martin and I went and saw the movie The Dark Knight.
I did as a prostitute nearly finished first beautiful innocent in his hand, then with him, then simply decided his hands on his pants and grab my hand and put it places. : S
broke with me and I give him a fin-ger HJ-ING me: S
Then the night came on MSN and he makes me: S
as .= [
I called for the last day. approximately 14 hours haha lol did: L

Anyway, went home with her best friend, Jake, and talked about what we have in this summer. It was he who askedI took Martin, but anywhos. . . embrace, as he (usually he's a HUG ask btw) and said that "a good time at Plymouth and at home, Bye", then in his house and I went.
msn signed in and I said, let me thingy: S asked why and he told me that I did not know it was.
I tryed to speak, but HES is not responding.

My friend thinks that he, because he was bad for the things between me and Martin.
I Duno more. I love Jake
Martin and broke my heart to see ATM as a tail!

PLEASE HELP
He and his best friend, now I'm speechless.

5 comments:

MariahPrice x said...

Ignore this person you are calling for a ****
That are not obviously a very difficult time, I do not blame you, that you are so boring! This guy is a complete Bast ***. Martin, I can not believe that you took advantage of that and could not ignore Jake intentionally. But if it is necessary to give a little space, it seems that worry about you a lot, and probably only asked to take Martin to make it appear as if it were not so dramatic if it would be more likely. Give him time, and if they continue ignoring you forget, you save yourself for someone who used to enjoy and you know it feels right. I do not know how old he is, but if you're young and you can ping-ere-D, be careful, because before andou know your IN2 couldnt get more serious. Give him time, then make your mind up
Can apply the best answer if you want: D
Hope this helps
Mariah
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kylie said...

Stupid, stupid, sick! It's disgusting!

Nuwanee said...

Well, honestly, I do not think it ruined his chances with Jake, but it is (possible to be too optimistic) that you can and also I think because it does not work between you and Martin .. .

A small tip is a little more in the future, good people are not looking for a girl who wants to go just right for her, wants to be there is not really something reserved ... Good luck!

Tobey said...

It becomes more complicated when you are fed between two peers. It seems to me that things were too fast for his liking - it is very easy for things in the heat of the moment caught, and then shortly afterwards regretted. Maybe not exactly what I wanted in the final.
But in reality ... are the best companions. Jake would be the risk of injury of his friend, when combined with now that you know will not run, it's for? It seems important to them than you, so remove it and add the experience.
If you find someone who chooses you for his friends, now it is special:)

curiousg... said...

wow! It was almost better than soap 1, you should not to be BJ in public places w / 2 people only if you really loved fxckd Jake a real possibility, @ this show is the loss to reduce ur friends, if Jake is more likely to find on BJ, and he would not be w / walk in any way and not to "get in touch w / U when Jake will try to contact you

Post a Comment