Sunday, February 7, 2010

How To Do Sharp Turns In Hockey How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Hockey Stop In Ice Skating?

How long did it take you to learn how to hockey stop in ice skating? - how to do sharp turns in hockey

I am 20 years old, played professional hockey in line (to pay nothing, except to boast), but I try to play college ice. I have a nice photo / stick handling / go / while skating, speed / ability to make claims about weight / and know-how to be a leader and all other good things. I know a lot about hockey, if I have more experience, have to select the game from the local tracks. I have great difficulty trasitioning line when it comes to hockey / stop again, Sharp / crossover / skate backwards / and transition. These are great aspects of the game and I just want answers from experienced players. I'll take a few clinics for adults, but I continue to have problems with adhesion / Sharp Turing, etc., how long will it take to learn? How long did it take?

6 comments:

kingcros... said...

Frankly, I do not know the answer to your question, because I feel, was skating I was three, but I know that once somebody shows me that I had a little practice ... BTW and this could be a good way to end practice to the form below. .. and if youre supposed to stop or hockey as two parallel plates made of ice ... (Some people like to be developed that change) My suggestion is that you are on the edge of the skate and try then if U is normal, your second toe also, I suggest you do before that is slow enough =] Hope this helps

banjaxed said...

depends on the individual, of course, but should not be so hard to stop.I '47 for my game m days are over, but I remember standing as a hockey player May 10 to 12 games, take me


They also learn if the spray never been opposed to the powder skirt unless he wants to fight to 6 people at once

GUNITsni... said...

I actually took too long time. Luckily I am a teacher so I could take my learning time. simply rely on their edges. Once the inhibitions disappear, you'll throw in a position to both runners, and shoot the snow.

hockeygi... said...

About an hour. When I 4 years. I am now 13 years ...

olivier said...

the quantity and cost of the practice, if you are a student quickly

icing_in... said...

I stop, turn left, he went to a couple of months. As was to my right, not so good, but I twisted my right ankle, where it often lacks the strength and stability.

A low speed and then work until it seems natural. I better stand side by side for years. Choose a location on the ice. Skate to the left, slide stop in hockey. Turn right skate, hockey-stop slideshow. Back.

There is also a good exercise because it works its Cross Over.

Hmmm ... I think I know what I'm working this week on offshore drilling.

Post a Comment