Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Safe Co Insurance Has Anyone Had To Deal With Safe Co Insurance Because Of A Car Wreck?

Has anyone had to deal with Safe Co Insurance because of a car wreck? - safe co insurance

On 5 August, I had a car accident with a lady, the Security Insurance Co. and used'm connected with the progressive. The wreck was his fault, pulled in front of me, because I was not careful. Now I am a few days to try my car insurance and CO did not answer my calls or calls Progressive boys. I wonder if anyone else still have problems with this insurance? I am about what is going on a road went wrong with them, which means it could end up in court concerned. Thank you!

3 comments:

oklatom said...

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripo ...

Many complaints against Safeco.

oklatom said...

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripo ...

Many complaints against Safeco.

PamelaS said...

Only in recent days. Progressive is very aggressive, that things were clarified quickly.That 's brand, and how they are configured to serve too.
All companies are like that. Some of them take about 2-3 days to get assigned only to an expert!
Legally, most states with 30 or more days just to acknowledge receipt of your complaint. Luckily I have never been a company that slow. However, give them the opportunity to contact their insurance and get the case assigned.
In the meantime, if you have a full coverage and you pay is your deductible, are considered the damage progress of the administration as it relates to pursue you for at Safeco.

Post a Comment