Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Lupus Mouth What Diagnostic Tests/physical Symptoms Diagnosed Or Made You Think You May Have Lupus?

What diagnostic tests/physical symptoms diagnosed or made you think you may have lupus? - lupus mouth

I am constantly developing oral lesions, similar to the throttle, a rash on her cheeks, when outdoors, and I feel quite sick when I am in the sun. Sometimes it itches like crazy, all over. And I can not get enough sleep. I have Hashimoto's thyroiditis, which is controlled by the armor of the thyroid. If the symptoms are similar to Lupus? And how is it diagnosed?

2 comments:

Linda R said...

It could be disseminated. The sun, coupled with other symptoms, is the largest off-peak times.

In order to diagnose lupus is a complete medical history clealry to describe the symptoms to other diseases were excluded and received a series of laboratory tests. There is no single laboratory test is definitive for lupus.

Hashimoto also autoimmune diseases. Often, in autoimmune syndromes or overlap.

Get a referral to a rheumatologist, is the understanding of lupus.

More www.lupus.org

I was, after they were taken to diagnose an ambulance. I ignored the symptoms for too long.

Foxybaby... said...

It was not ring as one of the symptoms that had my mother when she is diagnosed with lupus. She was diagnosed by a dermatologist. Roseasa rash on the face, the symptoms of arthritis, fatigue, headache and stomach ulcers.

Post a Comment