Friday, January 29, 2010

Car Value For Taxes Can I Claim Car For A Less Value In Order To Pay Less State Tax?

Can I claim car for a less value in order to pay less state tax? - car value for taxes

I bought a car on eBay and the position of the vehicle in another state. I do not know that I must state tax on the value of the car when I made my statement to pay to register the car.

Can I in trouble if I said the car was worth less than what I paid for? By the way, I bought a car salesman.

For me if I bought someone else, I could not say what I wanted value. But I can not do the same if I had bought from a dealer.

Thanks for the help!

5 comments:

currious said...

legally

Dogzilla said...

In my condition, mileage, must appear in the title, and the tax is levied when the title is registered.

It is illegal to say that the mileage is not true.

rob1963m... said...

You should do better than the guys on your tax return has to do, not his morning coffee when he comes through you. LOL.

No, it is legal to do what you suggest.

The practice of the appearance of "shock" and "OMG" in the glass for the bathroom, if () test if Guy is beating a "on the door and call in this context.

If you give a deposit and pay the rest is by check or credit card, how much you can do it, the claim that the vehicle was the value (the amount of your check or a fee). The money is not found anymore, and therefore (though not legally) safe.

Pedro S said...

Whate claim you want, but you can come back ... Rather, the tax shall table ....

quickmir... said...

Yes, you can get in trouble, but people do it all the time. You need to sign anyone at this low price, and comes with the documentation and the sale is likely you need to register ...

Post a Comment