Monday, December 7, 2009

Sample Welcome Letters To Church Marketing A New Doctor In My Area?

Marketing a New Doctor in my area? - sample welcome letters to church

Where can I find sample letters announcing new doctors join in our practice? Other ideas to spread the word about her new doctor?
I work for a medical unit and have responsibility for the dissemination of news in the field that we have a new physician to join our growing practice. I try some good examples, as others have done to find. I am struggling how to do it with a little more. Any public relations or marketing medical know little of these tasks may be boring. Each idea is more than welcome, because I have a few strong Writers Block! Thank you!

2 comments:

Biz Advisor said...

I wrote letters to doctors, but also for other new recruits.

I always start with the introduction of new people and the history and powers of the person concerned. Then tell me who is the target audience. And end with a call to action.

For example,

We are pleased to announce that Dr. John Smith joined ABC medical practice. Dr. Smith specializes in xxx and xxx.
He received his Ph.D. in xxx, xxx college.

The know-how and experience that Dr. Smith will provide easy access and services. Our practice has grown rapidly and it is important that we provide, and it requires continued attention.

To make an appointment with Dr. Smith, please call ... (is the call to action and it is very important) in the letter.

This is a "skeleton", because I do not know the details of his medical practice - "fill" in a few lines.

Good luck

godlygee... said...

Is that all potential customers to your new doctor. The answer to this question, and you will find an idea that your sales have been solved (which is the lightness of his writers block can ;-)). This is even more ideas on how to information for potential patient - web, paper ads or direct mail.

If the views of middle-surfing habits on the Internet is good for the production of a landing page on the new doctor and promote them online (Google / Yahoo ads, and youtube).

I'll give more details if you want to go in that direction.

Post a Comment